ACP Survey provides four critical types of information.
- Affirmation that each congregation is active.
- Updating organization record – has address, phone, email, or website changed? *New this year you can indicate congregation worship languages and the congregation preferred communication language.
- Gathering statistics for the previous year.
- Updating church leaders contact information and updating church leadership.
Annual Church Profile (ACP)
ACP Surveys are sent out the end of June with a desired completed date of August 31.
ACP Reporting Year needs to be a consistent annual time frame according to one of the following:
- Associational Year – as determined by your association office
- Calendar Year – January 1 through December 31 of prior year
- Fiscal Year – July 1 of prior year through June 30 of current year
ACP Surveys can be completed online, or on paper and submitted to the state convention or your association for entry into the database.
This survey never closes, it can be updated any time during the year as changes occur.